The City of Playford's Stretton Centre, in partnership with Business SA, is delighted to announce our Playford Business Growth Program.
Offered in addition to current Business Support services provided at the Stretton Centre, this program is designed to provide support to help local businesses to reach their potential.
Businesses will be partnered with Business SA for a period of 12 months, and will receive access to:
- the Business Accelerator Program hosted onsite at the Stretton Centre
- the Business Advice Hotline – helping you to manage compliance and understand important legislation and over 100 award rates, as well as workplace relations, human resources and industrial relations issues
- A $200 business support training voucher
- A range of advisory and wellbeing services
- Digital capability coaching
- Grants and tenders Support
- Learning webinars, seminars, virtual conferences and networking events
- the Business SA Resource Library.
Note: Businesses will have unlimited access to the Business Advice Hotline. Access to other advisory services (Accounting, Statutory and Compliance Information, Tenants’ Landlord Advisory Service, Mental Health Support Services, Digital Capability Coaching and Grants and Tenders Support) is also available once a year at no cost.
The Playford Business Growth Program is complimentary for qualifying businesses with up to 100 staff. These businesses must be within the City of Playford and not already members of Business SA.
Places are limited to 100 businesses.
Alternatively, you can call Business SA on 8300 0000 directly and speak with their Member Engagement Team.