You asked and we listened!
40% of businesses who responded to the 2020 Annual Business Survey told us that they want support in social media management.
We have engaged leading digital marketing agency Social Media AOK will run a 2.5hr Instagram Masterclass workshop aimed at businesses.
Date: Wednesday, 9 December 2020
Time: 12.30-3.00pm (registration from 12pm)
Location: Online - Once your registration is complete, a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
9 million Australians are logging onto Instagram multiple times daily, spending at least 16 minutes scrolling, liking and commenting per session! (Sensis Social Media Report 2018). But Instagram users are slightly different to those of other platforms, and the content they like and want to engage with isn’t always the same as what it would be on other social media channels.
In this highly interactive Instagram training course Social Media AOK will cover:
- Building an engaged follower base
- Tips for dealing with declining organic reach with the new Insta algorithm
- Creating posts that trigger emotion and engagement
- Ideal times to post content
- How to review your Instagram Insights and put them to good use
- Tips for creating the best video content for Instagram, and how to leverage the Stories, Highlights, Instagram Live and Instagram TV features, including our ‘video on a budget’ tips
- The power of hashtags
- Using filters and why you would
- Grid Planning
- Geo-tagging – what it is and why we do it
- Emoji slider polls, regular polls, and allowing your audience to ask you questions
- Shoppable tags
- Influencer Marketing – what to look out for, and how to get the most from engaging with them
- The removal of Likes – what this means for business and how to discern other ‘fluff’ metrics
Register now https://bit.ly/3opEXHy