WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP COVER?
The July DIY Social Media Workshop cover topics include;
• How to set up and navigate a business profile
• Understanding Insights and consumer profiles
• Understanding the difference between a boosted post and a paid ad
• Understanding and setting up tracking pixels
• The difference between a personal and business profile
• Understanding hashtags
• What is shadow banning?
• Importance of content
• How to set up a business account
• Driving traffic to your website
• How to grow your audience
• Pinterest best practices for business
• How Twitter is unique
• Finding people to follow
• Talking smarter on Twitter
• Driving traffic to your website and blog
• How to use Snapchat for business
• Providing access to live events
• Delivering private content
• Taking people behind the curtain
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE?
Workshop attendees receive a full workbook covering all topics discussed, a list of links and resources referenced in the workshop, access to Kim's closed Facebook group, and downloadable content sheets and calendars essential for running your business social media profiles.
"I don’t take myself too seriously and aim to make my workshops interactive, insightful and fun. No boring shit. So bring a sense of humour and come and learn the essentials to become a DIY social media pro." - Kim Reddy
The July DIY Social Media Workshop includes light refreshments and nibbles so be sure to advise of dietary requirements prior to the event.
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.