Co-Working at the Stretton Centre is more than just a space to run your business from, it’s a way to network and connect with small businesses, access business support services and establish your business in a bespoke office environment.
As a co-worker at the Stretton Centre you have access to regular events for personal and professional development while working amongst entrepreneurs and established business owners.
Not only will you benefit from running your business from a state-of-the-art building, you will have access to ultra-fast internet through GigCity.
We have a range of bespoke co-working solutions for your business no matter your size or industry. From casual spaces and hot desks, ideal for start-ups, to premium office spaces perfect for SME’s.
As a Stretton Centre Co-Worker you will receive:
- Business Support from the Stretton Centre’s Business Support Coordinators;
- No additional overhead costs;
- Kitchen facilities with unlimited tea and coffee;
- Exclusive Co-Worker pricing for Stretton Centre paid services;
- Free parking;
- Access to a variety of meeting spaces, including tailored packages to suit your requirements;
- Ultra-fast gigabit internet connection through GigCity;
- Access to onsite training and workshops;
- In-house library;
- Free printing, copying and scanning; and
- A site manager to resolve any issues with the building so you can focus on what’s important – your business.
Start your free one week trial now!