Co-Working at the Stretton Centre is more than just a space to run your business from, it’s a way to network and connect with small businesses, access business support services and establish your business in a bespoke office environment.
As a co-worker at the Stretton Centre you have access to regular events for personal and professional development while working amongst entrepreneurs and established business owners.
Not only will you benefit from running your business from a state-of-the-art building, you will have access to ultra-fast internet through GigCity.
Shared working space
From casual spaces and hot desks, ideal for start-ups, to premium office spaces, we have a range of bespoke options to match your needs.
As a Stretton Centre Co-Worker you will receive:
- No additional overhead costs
- Unlimited premium coffee and tea
- Free printing, copying and scanning;
- Free parking
- Access to a variety of meeting spaces, including tailored packages to suit your requirements
- Ultra-fast gigabit internet connection through GigCity
- Access to onsite training and workshops
- Business Support from the Stretton Centre’s Business Support Coordinators
- A site manager to resolve any issues with the building so you can focus on what’s important – your business.
Get in touch with our team to begin your one week free trial now!